What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A step by step videos that will help you fix your Xbox 360
- How-To: Fix all the problems that might be causing your Xbox 360 to die an untimely death
- Simple Instructions – These repairs can be done by literally anyone
- How-To: Use common household tools to repair your Xbox 360
- How-To: Disassemble your XBOX 360 easily and quickly
- How-To: Get rid of all the red light errors
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Xbox 360 Repair Guide scores 71.60/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://xboxrepairvideos.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: xboxrepairvideos.com you’ll also be taken through to xboxrepairvideos.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)